According to the national news, 7.9 grade
earthquake has occurred near Papua New Guinea sea area in December 17th, 2016.
Luckily, there were no serious casualties and didn’t caused significant
economic losses. As we all known, Papua New Guinea is located in seismic belt so earthquake-resistant refugee prefab house seems very important there.
house can resist heavy wind of 120km/h and 7 grade earthquake, durable
steel structure keeps lifetime of the house up to 15 years. Our refugee prefab
house series has helped many cities and people rebuild their homes. Besides
prefabricated house, in order to rebuild the city faster, Wellcamp would like
to recommend our newest product Folding Container House whose installation time
is just 4 minutes for 1 set.
Here are more details about Wellcamp light steel structure prefab house:
1. Compared with the civil building, easy
construction, low cost, time-saving, labor saving and convenient
2. It has a good fire proof and heat insulation performance.
3. Anti worm and ant. All the steel structure is painted and anti-rust which
can be normally used for more than 15 years without any building garbage.
4. Recyclable materials, it can be assemble and disassemble six times.
5. Beautiful appearance, different colors for the wall, roof and steel
6. 300mm high concrete floor can meet the requirement of the foundation.
7. 6 people one team, one day can install more than 300 m².