According to the national news, 7.9-grade earthquake has occurred near Papua
New Guinea sea area on December 17th, 2016. Luckily, there were no serious
casualties and didn’t cause significant economic losses. As we all known, Papua
New Guinea is located in the seismic belt so earthquake-resistant refugee prefab house seems very important there.
Wellcamp prefabricated house can resist heavy wind of 120km/h and 7 -grade earthquake. The durable steel structure keeps lifetime of the house up to 15 years. Our refugee prefab house series has helped many cities and people rebuild their homes. Besides prefabricated house, in order to rebuild the city faster, Wellcamp would like to recommend our newest product Folding Container House whose installation time is just 4 minutes for 1 set.
Here are more details about Wellcamp light steel structure prefab house:
1. Compared with the city building, it is easy construction, low cost, time-saving, labor saving and convenient transportation.
2. It has good fireproof and heat insulation performance.
3. Anti-worm and ant. All the steel structure is painted and anti-rust which can be normally used for more than 15 years without any building garbage.
4. Recyclable materials, it can be assembled and disassembles for six times.
5. Beautiful appearance, different colors for the wall, roof and steel structure.
6. 300mm high concrete floor can meet the requirement of the foundation.
7. 6 people one team, one day can install more than 300 m².