How to install a flat pack container house
What is Flat Pack Container House? Flat Pack Container House is composed of completed roof and floor, angle column, and several sandwich panels for the wall. It adopts a modular design concept and superb production technology to modularized a box house into standard parts and assemble it on site. The flat pack container house is on the standard steel chassis, which can be spliced and superimposed and can be superimposed up to 3 layers, which can derive many combined spaces, such as offices, toilets, bedrooms, and so on.
The advantage of Flat Pack Container House: Compared with the traditional container house, Flat Pack Container House comes with faster installation and better waterproof performance. Because our top and base are completed in the factory, which greatly ensures the integrity of the top and base, so you don't need to install the top and bottom on site, greatly reducing the installation time and reducing the cost of workers' wages.
The installed size of a standard flat pack container house is 2.425M Width*5.9M Length*2.8M Height.
The basic process of installing a Flat Pack Container House:
1. Take out roof and floor: The roof and floor of the flat pack container house have been arranged for production and welding before shipment from the factory. The roof of the flat pack container house and the floor of the flat pack container house have been installed and produced in the factory. The electrical system is also installed on the ceiling on the roof of the packing box. A roof bump-up is set on the top of the flat pack container, and the water can flow easier and will not leak. There are 4 drainage channels connected with 4 drainage pipes around the top to ensure that no water will accumulate on the top during rain.
2. Install the columns: The flat pack container house consists of 4 corner posts to connect the top of the Flat Pack Container House and the four corners at the bottom of the Flat Pack Container House to form a house frame. The raw material is a fully galvanized steel structure.
3. Splicing wall panels to form an enclosure. It is formed by a plug-in connection of multiple wall panels. The wall panel is color steel with sandwich panel, and the internal material can be changed according to needs. (for example EPS/GLASS WOOL/ROCK WOOL/PU)
4. Install doors and windows. The position of doors and windows can be changed according to requirements. The standard windows we provide are double-glazed sliding windows with security bars and the door is a steel door.
5. Fix the decoration sheet. It is used to fit the connection gap and strengthen the sealing performance. Improve aesthetic and visual feel.
Conclusion: Flat Pack container house, simple and quick installation, well sealed, good waterproof performance, beautiful and comfortable after installation, safe and stable, can be packaged and transported, can be repeatedly disassembled and used, can be customized to meet individual requirements. Flat Pack Container houses are generally transported as split parts and assembled on site. The standard Flat Pack Container House can hold 9 sets in a 40ft HC shipping container. We will provide all the materials needed for the flat pack container house before loading.